Huawei QingTian is Huawei Cloud’s Next-Gen synergy of software and hardware for unparalleled performance with multi-dimensional convergence and enhances instances including AI acceleration and stability. QingTian Architecture supports cloud-edge-device collaboration, unified experience, and a unified ecosystem, fueling the intelligent transformation of government and enterprise customers in the digital age.
QingTian smart card includes intelligent network, storage and security chips which enables all resource (Compute, storage, networking, security) enhancement and offloading for superlative performance and security.
Huawei proprietary lightweight virtualization revolutionizes the deep reconstruction of virtualization semantics to eliminate computing loss, service jitter and service overhead.
Controller Card Features
- Management of multiple I/O cards and hosts including Virtual machines, Bare-Metal server and Containers.
- Management ports for scaling of multiple I/O cards
- VPC native semantics.
- Block Storage native semantics.
The compute, storage, networking, and security acceleration engines integrate with QingTian smart card for data acceleration, seamless access to cloud services like VPC, EVS and flexible scaling.
- Support for virito-blk/virtio-scsi/virtio-net/NVME
- Fast mode switchover
- Compatibility with the virtio ecosystem and HINIC high-performance network
- PCIe pass-through and live migration for pass-through devices
- Descriptor prefetch
- Lower virtio-based DMA frequency
- Batch processing requests.
Cloud Native Infrastructure
QingTian is designed for powerful Cloud native infrastructure with Zero Losses. It uses software-hardware synergy technologies to provide enterprises with cloud-native infrastructure that delivers the optimal performance, cost-effectiveness, and experience.
- Unified and Flexible resources pools of Bare-Metal Servers, Virtual machines, and Containers.
- 40% high performance. cloud-native storage pools allow storage resources to be quickly and automatically allocated, scaled, and migrated based on container requirements. This provides secure, reliable, and high-performance data management capabilities for stateful applications.
- 30% cost reduction. innovative container offloading technology based on the QingTian architecture greatly improves the container cluster resource utilization and reduces the resource costs by 30%.
- Fast Scaling as per the business workload requirements, Provisioning of 1000 containers in seconds.
HUAWEI CLOUD, HUAWEI CLOUD Stack, and HUAWEI CLOUD Edge all run on the QingTian Architecture and share a full-stack infrastructure for capability upgrades.